Sustainable – Learning – Community
As a values based school our vision is simple… to create a school that reflects all that you would choose for your child. We want our children to embrace every part of school life through the learning we provide, the sports facilities we offer and the extensive range of creative arts that we weave throughout our curriculum.
Sustainability, Learning and Community are the three foundation stones we are building upon, as we take the journey together to create an outstanding school within North West Bicester.
We want you to choose Gagle Brook Primary School because we offer;
- A school for children of the 21st century with quality always at its heart.
- An inviting and engaging learning environment.
- staff who will develop a lifelong love of learning and resilience.
- A culture where the school serves and is an integral part of the community.
- A governing body that commits to transparency and secures best value and clear accountability.