Gagle Brook Primary About Us



Gagle Brook Primary School is a great place to study. We have an exceptional staff, support and nurture each student, and deliver a top-quality education. To apply for a place at our school, follow the link below and submit an online application.

In-year Applications

In-year admissions are for children looking for an Oxfordshire school place once the academic year has started.

Please Note

If you are moving to Oxfordshire from an address within England and applying for a school place in advance of that move, you should apply via your current home authority, which will pass details of your application to the Oxfordshire admissions team.

If you are not currently a resident in England and your child is moving to Oxfordshire, you should apply to Oxfordshire County Council direct. You can do this in advance of your move.

If you are moving within Oxfordshire, you need to indicate your anticipated new address and the proposed date of your move. The County Council may ask for confirmation of your new address.

Further details are available from the Oxfordshire County Council website using the button below. You can also contact the Oxfordshire schools admission team on 01865 815175 for further advice.

For a quick taster of our school, watch our school tour video below!

We accept school application forms for in-year transfer a maximum of one term in advance of the requested start date, based on six terms per academic year. We aim to process in-year transfer requests within 10 school days. However, there may be delays incurred where, for example, an academy has a monthly admissions meeting. Once we have processed your application, we will contact you either by email or post.

Proof of Address

If you are moving to a new address in Oxfordshire, you should provide proof of that new address as soon as possible.IIt is likely that this will give your child a higher priority for a school place than if your application is processed on your current or previous address.

Please note that if your tenancy is for less than six months, this may not be considered as sufficient proof of address for school admission purposes.

Documents we accept as proof of address include:

  • Solicitor’s letter confirming contracts have been exchanged.
  • Tenancy agreement (page showing details of new address and last page signed by landlord and tenant).
  • New council tax demand.
  • Letter from new employer (e.g. university college) where accommodation is being provided by them and is tied to the new post/job.
  • New quarter information if this is a military posting with provided accommodation.
  • Assignment order if this is a military posting but new quarter has not yet been notified.

How to Apply for an In-year Transfer

Access the Oxfordshire County Council in-year application form and either post or upload the document. Click on the Apply button below to access the form and upload it.

Admissions 2019-20

Contact us to Arrange a Visit

by submitting this form you agree to our privacy policy.

The enquiry could not be sent, please make sure all the fields have been filled.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Alternatively, call us on

01869 228750

Learn More About Our School

Register for School Updates

by submitting this form you agree to our privacy policy.

The enquiry could not be sent, please make sure all the fields have been filled.

Thank you for getting in touch.

The White Horse Federation